The wood is hard enough to allow for clean cuts, but is still soft enough to maintain a knife’s edge. With proper care (hand wash only) and monthly oiling, Highland will outlast most items in your kitchen.
- DURABLE EDGE GRAIN TEAK – Known for outstanding moisture resistance and strength due to its natural high oil content, Teak is an ideal material for cutting boards. Our Teak is responsibly sourced from sustainable plantations.
- EXPANSIVE SURFACE – With this extra spacious worktop, there’s not much you can’t do on this board. As the largest in our collection, it was designed to handle everything from dough kneading, pasta making, and brisket carving, to preparing and serving family meals.
- DEEP JUICE GROOVE – No more messy countertops from liquids running off your board. Our juice groove holds up to 5 oz of liquid to prevent water, juice, and grease from overflowing during meal prep and serving. Perfect for cutting up fruits, vegetables, and carving meats like brisket, roast, prime rib, etc.
- MULTIPURPOSE, REVERSIBLE – The reversible design offers the use of either side for prepping and chopping. One side is finished without a juice groove to expand your cutting or serving surface without any interruption.
- STABILITY – Our 1.5 inch thick butcher block style board allows for stability while cutting and the integrated finger grips make it easy to lift, flip or transfer from kitchen to table.
- PERFECT GIFT – Each board comes in a beautiful gift box, perfect for any occasion: birthdays, weddings, housewarmings, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and more.
- SMALL BUSINESS, BIG SERVICE – We are a small Los Angeles brand and our customers are our #1 priority. We cut no corners in our products and we will cut no corners in our support to you.
- WARRANTY – We stand behind our products, and in the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect, we will replace your board free of charge within 1-year of your order. Warranty registration and care instructions included.