Description: Wild Water's 7 weight switch rod is an 11', 4 Piece, medium-fast action rod constructed of IM8 graphite. The rod features three stainless steel stripper guides with silicon carbide rings, stainless single foot guides, and tip-top. Each section is 34.75” long. Rod's weight is 7.9 ounces.
- FLY ROD: 7 weight, 11', 4 Piece, medium-fast action, IM8 graphite. Has machined aluminum reel seat with double lock rings, 11.75” cork foregrip with compressed cork accent rings, 5.25” extension butt, three stainless steel stripper guides with silicon carbide rings, stainless single foot guides, and tip-top. Each section is 34.75” long. Rod weight is 7.9 ounces.
- ROD CASE: 38.5” hard tube rod case with, reel pouch and side storage pouch with zipper. The case will hold rod, reel, fly box and all the accessories. Case has a carry strap and hang ring. Rod Bag: 4-section cloth rod bag with ties. Fly rod is placed in the bag before storing in the tube for the best protection.
- FLY REEL: 112mm diameter spool, die-cast aluminum, adjustable disc drag. Comes preinstalled with orange and white dual color custom-designed 400-grain floating switch line and 12’ 0X tapered monofilament leader. All Wild Water fly reels are easily changed from left to right hand retrieve. Reel will come in left hand retrieve.
- FLY BOX: Waterproof, Floating, 5.25" x 3.5" x 1.25", custom box design, custom foam design, holds up to 372 flies. FLIES: 8 flies total; Tangerine/Orange Egg, size 12 (qty2), Black and Metallic Blue Estaz Stonefly, size 8 (qty2), Bead Head Pink Wooly Bugger, size 10 (qty2) and Lime Green Eggi Juan, size 12 (qty2) SPARE LEADER: 12’ 0X tapered monofilament leader, qty. 1 ACCESSORIES: retractable reel (qty1), line nipper with nail knot tying tool and hook eye cleaner (qty1) and instruction manual.
- WHERE USED: This package is best suited for large trout, pike, stripers, redfish, salmon, bonefish, bass, medium to large streams, ponds, lakes and saltwater. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Wild Water has English speaking, USA customer service and product support. We design our own products. We fly fish with our own products. We are always happy to answer any questions about your order. We can answer any technical questions about your product or fix any issue you may encounter from our USA headquarters.