Wall Ceiling Electric Motorized Drop Down HD Projection Projector Screen.
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Elite Screens VMAX2 series of projection screens is one of the most affordable solutions in bringing a premium quality electric screen with a multitude of features into your business, home, or office. The GreenGuard and GreenGuard Gold Certified, 4K Ultra HD ready, MaxWhite FG screen is fully backed and bordered with professional black masking material for superior picture contrast and light overshoot absorption. This screen material is fiberglass backed for added rigidity, which provides the flattest non-tensioned surface available today! The VMAX2 arrives fully assembled and can be easily installed to your wall or ceiling. The housed motor silently moves the screen up and down at your leisure with your choice of the included infrared (IR) remote, radio frequency (RF) remote, or 3-way wall switch. For an even more effortless viewing experience, a 12V trigger that allows for projector synchronization is included. We are certain you will be more than impressed with the value, quality and ease of use from the VMAX2, and also with Elite Screens commitment to quality and service from the included 2-year warranty. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior products and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment.
- 100-inch Diagonal, 4:3 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 60.0" H x 80.0" W. Overall Size: 70.8" H x 93.1" W x 3.1" D. Black Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite FG, 1.1 Gain. Fiberglass-backed, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified. Mildew resistant and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Features a durable metal casing with synchronous motor that boasts quietness and low power consumption. Perfect for wall or ceiling installation.
- Includes Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remotes, detachable 3-way wall switch, built in 5-12V trigger input, and Cat5 cable.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
- Connectivity technology: Powerline
- 1 x Office Projector Screen