In 4 to 5 minutes, you'll have two delicious waffles hot and ready to serve. It's a treat the whole family will love to wake up to. Weekday mornings are usually rushed. Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, served with a little bit of melted butter and maple syrup, it's a delicious way to kick off the day. Homemade or store-bought batter cooks to a golden brown on the easy-to-clean nonstick grids. When finished, the nonstick grids clean up with a simple wipe-down. Compact, upright storage allows the waffle maker to fit easily into the cupboard or pantry now that's Good Thinking.
Power (W): 500-800W
Interchangeable Plates: Waffle Maker, Donut Maker
Brand Name: HAOYUNMA
Origin: Mainland China
- Nonstick easy-clean grids
- Indicator lights tell you when power is on and when to add batter
- Makes 4 waffles
- Classic black stainless steel design
- Compact, upright storage Fun and Flexible
- We all love waffles with butter and syrup, but there are many more options.
- Waffle recipes go from basic to gourmet. Try recipes for pumpkin, berry, or chocolate waffles. Or jazz up plain waffles by topping with whip cream, fresh fruit, or apple butter.
- Non-stick grids - The Belgian-style grids are made with a non-stick surface for easy removal and cleanup. Power and Preheat light Power on preheat lights located on top indicate when power is on and when to add batter.
- Upright Storage - This compact design makes it easy to store upright in a cupboard or pantry. Now and Later Most of us don't have time to make homemade waffles every day, but wouldn't it be nice to enjoy them any day of the week? You can by making a few extra. Waffles are stored easily in the refrigerator or the freezer.
1X Waffle Baker