VivoBook 14" FHD Laptop 2022 Newest 12GB RAM, 512GB SSD Slate Gray
How to switch s mode to windows 10 1. On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. 2. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.) 3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store. KEY FEATURES： Memory: Upgraded to 12GB DDR4 Memory Storage: Upgraded to 512GB SSD Processor: Intel Core i3-1115G4 3.0 GHz (up to 4.10 GHz) Processor Display: 14-IN Full HD LED (1980 x 1080) Display Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics Operating system: Windows 10 Home in S Mode, 64-bit Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 WLAN Connectivity: Wi‑Fi 5 (802.11ac) Ports: ● 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ● 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C ● 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A ● 1 X Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack ● 1 X HDMI Color: Slate Gray Dimensions L x W x H (inches): 12.81 x 8.5 x 0.78 in Weight: 3.42 lb Fingerprint reader.
- 【11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 】3 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, The 11th gen dual-core laptop brings the perfect combination of features to make you unstoppable. This is an ideal home office laptop to get things done fast with high performance, instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity. Intel UHD Graphics.
- 【14-inch Full HD LED display (1920 x 1080)】14 IN FHD Display. The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED backlight With Fingerprint Reader.
- 【Upgrade to 12GB system memory for advanced multitasking】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgrade to 512GB SSD Storage】Boot up in seconds, get to files faster, and have room for loads of files with the lightning-quick solid state drive.
- You can get out of windows 10 S mode to Windows 10 home. Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.
- 1 x Asus Laptop