The X-3 Series Flat Foot Power Rack by Titan Fitness is offered in 82 and 91-inch models to fit your gym needs. Featuring heavy-duty 3 x 3-inch 11-gauge square steel uprights with Westside hole spacing through the bench and clean pull zone, 2-inch spacing above and below, 6-inch side hole spacing throughout entire upright, a bolt-together design, and a powder-coated black finish.
- X-3 SERIES FLAT FOOT POWER RACK: Available in 82 or 91-inch models, comes standard with (4) laser-cut steel uprights with Westside hole spacing through the bench and clean pull zone, 2-inch spacing above and below, 6-inch side hole spacing throughout entire upright, (3) topside bracings, and a flat foot base for added stability without having to bolt the rack to the floor.
- OPTIONAL WEIGHT PLATE HOLDERS: Customize your Power Rack with X-3 Series Weight Plate Holders. Featuring 7.5 x 2-inch endplates that are bolted 6-inches on center. The sleeves provide a 49 mm diameter and support up to 11.25-inches of loadable plate length.
- ALL-IN-ONE GYM SOLUTION: Features laser-cut holes along the sides of the uprights to allow your power rack to be compatible with a series of accessories that will squeeze every ounce out of your workout routines. Take your workouts even further and add more variety to your power rack with accessories built specifically for the X-3 Series Power Rack.
- HARDWARE INCLUDED: Each unit comes with all the hardware you need to assemble your power rack. For safety reasons, Titan recommends a two-person assembly for all home or garage gym power racks.
- You are never more vulnerable as an athlete than when working out heavy, let alone maxing out. Our X-3 Series Power Rack has a rackable capacity of 1,650-pounds and a total rack capacity up to 6,170-pounds, ensuring that you have all the support you could ever need throughout your workout.