Self-Contained Automatic Biometric Fingerprint/Proximity Time Clock.
Acroprint BioTouch Clock — Brilliantly Simple Time Tracking. If you simply need an easy way to track employee arrivals and departures, without a lot of complicated setup, the BioTouch clock from Acroprint may be just the time tracking solution you've been looking for. The clock features quick setup, with no complicated network configuration. Simply enter your clock rules for up to five shifts on a simple Excel spreadsheet, upload to the clock using the included USB Memory Stick and you're ready to go. This clock is ideal for remote offices or other locations that don't have an available network port nearby. Employees can clock in and out using an enrolled fingerprint scan, RFID proximity badges / key fobs, or a PIN. This economical solution can accommodate up to 500 users. When you're ready to run payroll, it's as easy as plugging in a USB Memory Stick to capture the data. You can open the files in Excel for easy review and printing. If you're in a remote location, you can even email the Excel reports to your home office for processing. This product carries an industry leading two-year limited warranty (parts and labor). What's in the Package? BioTouch clock, Table-top stand, Wall-mounting hardware.
- Fully self-contained time clock - no software installation nor network configuration required. Data is transferred in and out via USB memory stick (included).
- Accommodates up to 500 employees and stores up to 200,000 transactions. Set up multiple manager accounts for security and data control.
- Offers three clocking options - fingerprint scan (with or without employee ID), proximity badge / key fob, or Employee ID plus PIN.
- Includes configurable functionality for start/stop, lunch breaks, early/late settings, overnight shifts, holidays, and more.
- Includes BioTouch clock, table-top stand, wall-mounting hardware, USB memory stick, sample proximity badge, AC power supply, and user guide.Designed for indoor use, with an operating temperature range of 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C). Keep away from heat sources such as radiators, and out of direct sunlight.
- 1 x Employment Time clock