The Voyageur electric bike features an aluminum comfort-tuned geometry frame that allows for a more upright and natural rider position and the hydro-formed down-tube keeps the voyageur's battery as low as possible For better stability and control.
- The Voyageur ebike is designed for casual cyclists who are looking for extra power on their rides and is a perfect choice for neighborhood rides or weekend excursions. The suggested rider height for the large/46cm frame size is 5’3” - 5’8”.
- Schwinn lightweight aluminum comfort-tuned geometry frame allows for a more upright rider position and the hydro-formed down-tube keeps the voyageur's battery as low as possible For better stability and control.
- With the SR Sun tour coil-sprung suspension fork with lockout, you can tune your Voyageur Ebike to your comfort level: shock absorbing for rough roads or fully rigid for smooth paths.
- The Shimano 8-speed drivetrain provides smooth gear changes and keeps you riding along while the aluminum Tektro mechanical disc brakes with 160 millimeters rotors deliver precision stopping power in all conditions.
- Designed to allow comfortable riding with or without the motor, the Bafang 250-watt hub-drive motor can provide assistance up to 20Mph and will last 40-65 miles per charge. Includes a handlebar LCD display with assist level, battery life, range, and more.