The SFN64 Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer is ideal for working on trim, furniture trim, rail moulding, crown moulding, window casing, door installation, base boards, chair rails, picture frame assembly, and hobbies and crafts. This durable and lightweight air powered nail gun is built to last and features an ergonomic body, tool-free depth adjust, quick jam release, a no mar safety tip, a comfort grip handle, and 360 degree adjustable exhaust. The Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer will increase the productivity of DIYers tackling home improvement and repair projects as well as construction contractors at the jobsite.
Capacity: 1/2" Straight Finish Nailer
Model Number: 16-Gauge
Brand Name: XMSJ
Origin: Mainland China
- Construction Applications: Designed for trim, furniture trim, rail moulding, crown moulding, window casing, door installation, base boards, chair rails, picture frame assembly, and hobbies and crafts
- Compatible Nails: 16 gauge glue collated straight finish nails from 1" – 2-1/2"
- Built to Last: One piece hardened steel drive blade results in a durable pneumatic tool resistant to damage
- Ergonomic Body: Rugged but also lightweight and comfortable for extended use
- Tool-Free Depth Adjust: Simply turn the depth adjustment wheel by hand to change the driving depth of nails for various projects and materials
- Quick Jam Release: Allows for easy access clearing in the event of a jammed fastener so you can get right back to work
- No Mar Safety Tip: Prevents damage to work surface and ensures professional results at home or at the jobsite
- Comfort Grip Handle: Reduces fatigue during long shifts and increases accuracy of fastener placement
- 360 Degree Adjustable Exhaust: Conveniently allows user to direct air away from face
1X 16-Gauge 2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer