These mail carts with wheels take the work out of heavy moving around your company. Wire mail cart features 10" rear tires and 8" front casters to gives these mail carts extra capacity for heavy loads.
- Baskets are constructed of 31 solid steel rods, 1/8” thick, reinforced with 3/16” frame wires all robotically welded and nickel chrome plated for the strongest baskets in the industry
- Push handles are 17 gauge precision bent steel tubes with welded in axle bracket for the 10” rear wheels.
- Mail delivery cart frame is 16 gauge 1” x 1 ½” square steel tubing with solid welded ¼” rods for rigidity.
- Each mail cart frame has 4 - heavy duty, 14 gauge wrap around brackets for a tight fit and the best connection to the round tubular handles.
- Sturdy steel frames for lasting durability. Even when fully loaded it can roll over rough and uneven terrain.