MFC-J995DW INKvestmentTank Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer
The Brother MFCJ995DW Investment Tank color inkjet all-in-one printer with tank technology is the optimal choice for your home or small office needs. It features reengineered Investment Tank cartridges along with an internal ink storage tank that delivers uninterrupted printing for up to 1-year without the need to purchase ink(1). Business-capable features include mobile device printing(3), Near Field Communication (NFC) print and scan(4), and easy onscreen navigation using the 2. 7" color touchscreen Brother Investment Tank color inkjet all-in-one printers help solve two major printing challenges -unexpectedly running out of ink and having to replace ink soon after purchasing the printer. Brother Investment Tank all-in-ones help take the guesswork out of when to replace ink by using the Brother intelligent Page Gauge(2), a visual, numerical way to know the amount of ink you've used and the amount you have remaining. No more running out of ink in the middle of an important or time-sensitive print job.
- Up to 1 year of ink in box: Using the MFCJ995DW cartridges provided, get exceptional savings and uninterrupted printing for up to 1 year(1)
- Inkvestment tank system: Reengineered ink cartridges hold more ink and work with an internal ink storage tank to deliver uninterrupted printing. Operating System Compatibility- PC-Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7,Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 Mac- OS X v10.11.6, 10.12.x, 10.13.x
- Eliminate ink replacement guesswork: Brother intelligent Page Gauge(2) lets you know the amount of ink you’ve used and the amount remaining
- Mobile device printing: Desktop and mobile device wireless printing using AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother and Wi Fi Direct(3)
- For use with brother genuine inks: LC3033: LC3033BK, LC3033C, LC3033M, LC3033Y, LC3035: LC3035BK, LC3035C, LC3035M, LC3035Y
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6): TFTP Server, HTTP Server, FTP Client, NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMPv6, LDAP, Web Services (Print/Scan).
- 1 x Brother Printer