Description: Technical Specifications Material: transparent PC/ABS plastic Batteries: 3.7V/2000mA lithium battery Bulb: 60 LED Charging time: DC charging 7-8 hours, solar charging about 12 hours, one-minute cranking at approximately 120 rpm provides 3-5 minutes of light Working time: approx 12 hours.
- 5 CHARGING METHODS - This LED camping lantern is operated with 3 x AAA batteries (not included) and supports USB charging and car adapter charging. It is also able to utilize solar energy with a polycrystalline solar panel on top of the lantern. What’s more, you can even power it manually by a hand crank dynamo. No matter what happens, you will always have a source of light with this lantern.
- 360° ILLUMINATION + 60 LED BULBS + 2 LIGHTING MODES - With 60 super bright, long-lasting quality LED bulbs, our camping light provides you with a 360-degree illumination on the stormiest and dimmest nights. 2 Lighting modes to meet particular needs of different occasions: 30 LED on - 150 lumens, 60 LED on - 300 lumens.
- COMPACT SIZE FOR EASY STORAGE - The solar lamp easily fits in your backpack or emergency kit for storage or carrying with a measurement of 5”x5”x10” in size, saving space for other essentials at the same time.
- USEFUL ACCESSORIES/DETAILS - Together with this rechargeable lantern, we include a USB charging cable, a car charger adapter, and a durable S hook for hanging the lamp when it is needed to illuminate a bigger area.
- A MUST FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND EMERGENCY - A great companion for hiking, camping, fishing, etc. A timely helper when you need to repair things. A necessary backup light source in your survival kit in times of outage or emergency situations such as snowstorms, hurricanes, floods, heavy rains, etc.
- 1 x Solar lantern
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Car charger adapter
- 1 x S hook Maintenance