Time clock system features a full-color, touch-screen display for a simple way to let your employees and managers manage their time and attendance directly on the time clock. Supervisors can add employees, edit punches and send messages to individuals for fast, effective workforce management. Your employees have the ability to indicate department transfers, enter tip amounts, and view their total hours and benefit time information. Built-in web-ready services, when connected to your existing Ethernet network, allow you to use the time clock through your network and with no need for a dedicated PC. Plus, your employees can use the clock with the convenience of swiping a proximity badge, optional key fob or entering a personal PIN. Lithium battery backup stores employee punch data and settings for up to eight years so if your Ethernet network goes down, employees can still clock in and out and record their time.
Click The Amazon Buy Now Button Above to Order This Item or a Similar One Directly From Our Amazon Warehouse at a Significant Product Cost or Shipping Cost Discount.
- The Lathem PC700-WEB features a full-color touchscreen for accurate employee time tracking. Its plug-and-play Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection lets you connect the time clock easily and without wires.
- Allows for department transfers, punch editing, tip entry, viewing total, and time-off hours.
- Built-in WiFi for connecting time clock to online employee time and attendance software. Requires an active subscription to Lathem’s PayClock Online web-based time and attendance software.
- Battery backup maintains settings during power failures. In the event of network outage, punches are stored and automatically uploaded once connectivity is restored.
- Employees use either proximity badges or PIN entry. Comes with a 15-badge starter kit. Additional badges are sold separately.