Label Printer - 4x6 Thermal Shipping Label Printer.
The printer needs to be powered on and connected to the computer prior to installing the driver. Uninstall the driver and try reinstalling. Check to make sure you are using thermal labels and that the labels are oriented correctly with the label facing upwards. If you receive an error stating the .pkg file can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer, follow (1) Go to Security & privacy (2) Select to allow applications downloaded from“Anywhere”.Open the driver again to install. Press and hold the feed button until the indicator (blue) flashes 2 times. Release the feed button and the printer will begin calibrating. Windows: Devices - Printers & Scanners - PLONO PL60 - Manage - Printing preferences. Additional settings can be found in the Advanced tab. Mac: Launchpad - System Preferences - Printers & scanners - PL60 - Options & Supply.
- Compatibility: Works with Windows and Mac operating systems. The Polono thermal label printer is compatible with all major shipping and e-commerce platforms inlcuding FedEx, USPS, DHL, Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Shopify, etc. Please download the driver from the official website or USB Drive before printing.
- High-Speed Printing: The Polono printer can print up to 60 labels per minute (150mm/s). Print efficiently and conveniently.
- Go Green: The Polono printer uses direct thermal technology so you can skip on purchasing ink, toner, or ribbon. All you need is thermal paper.
- Automatic Label Detection: The Polono printer can automatically catch and feed the label and supports label widths ranging from 2" to 4.65", making it ideal for printing shipping and warehouse labels.
- What's in the box: The Polono thermal printer comes with 1 Printer, 1 Paper Storage, 1 Power Cord, 1 USB Cable, 1 U Disk, 1 Quick Start Guide and a U Disk containing the printer driver, installation guide, setup guide, and user manual. Refer to the included tutorials to start printing within minutes.
- 1 x Thermal Printer