The L500 4130 chromoly 8.75” rise handlebar and 50 mm stem are designed for precision riding, while the wide aluminum double wall 36H rims and 2.4” BMX tires offer grip and durability when landing a trick.
- The Legion L500 is a fully park, street or dirt worthy freestyle BMX bike that offers everything a rider could need from Beginner level curb jumps all the way up To advanced Aerial tricks on a quarter pipe. Suggested rider height is 5'8" And up.
- This ultra-durable L500 features a Mongoose full 4130 chromo frame, removable brake mounts, and mid BB shell. 21” top tube length.
- The l500's drivetrain features 175 mm two-piece tubular chromo hollow spindle cranks with a 25T aluminum chain ring and mid sealed bearing bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features 20” x 2. 4” tires mounted on wide aluminum double Wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle Front hub and 9T Cog sealed bearing free coaster rear hub.
- Aluminum u-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the 4130 chromo handlebar and fork are joined by a 50 mm stem and thread less sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.