The Koen features a Smart Start design, which has been carefully calibrated to a child’s proportions for a comfortable ride and ideal riding position. This includes a lighter bike frame for added control, smaller grip handles to match smaller hands, a narrower pedal position to match narrow kid hips, and much more. Best of all, the Koen grows with your child. Training wheels are included to help get them started.
- NOTE: The pedals are included in their own cardboard box inside the carton
- This Schwinn Koen boy's bike with 14-inch wheels is designed for children 3 - 4 years old or 36 - 40 inches tall. The Koen is perfect for riding to the park or riding on the sidewalk around the neighborhood.
- With Schwinn's Smart Start Technology, this bike is designed just for kids: lighter frame, cranks and pedals are positioned forward, gearing designed for easier starting, narrower pedal positions, and smaller grips and seat.
- Designed with younger riders in mind, this bike includes a rear coaster brake (reverse the pedals to stop) and a front caliper brake (hand-brake like adult bikes); easing the transition to a hand-brake-only bike when they’re ready.
- The adjustable saddle, seat post, and slack seat-tube angle make for easy, tool-free adjustments to allow the Schwinn Koen boy's bike to grow with your child and prepare them for a full-sized bicycle.
- The Schwinn Koen boy's bike with 14-inch wheels comes ready to be assembled and includes the following: training wheels, saddle handle, chainguard, and number plate.