Description: The Hefty design of the truss lends itself to the professional user, with 17 upgraded tools and a low profile sheath. The handle construction is one single piece, allowing for additional strength in a slimmer design.
- An evolution of the original Suspension chassis, the Truss includes the benchmark features: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded pliers
- New features to the Truss include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- The low-profile sheath can be mounted vertically or horizontally on belt
- The sheath is also MOLLE-compatible for those operators that require MOLLE vest or pack mounting options
- The handle is constructed from one single piece of steel, allowing for additional strength in a slimmer design
- The needlenose pliers are spring-loaded to lessen hand fatigue for the user