Fellowes AutoMax 200C 200-Sheet Cross-Cut Auto Feed Shredder Black
The Fellowes AutoMax 200C Cross-Cut Shredder can automatically shred up to 200 sheets of paper with the touch of a button or manually shred up to 10 sheets into 397 (5/32 x 1 - 1 1/2" Security Level P-4) cross-cut particles. This machine also safely shreds CDs/DVDs, Credit Cards, Staples, Paper Clips and Junk Mail. The 200C is equipped with AccuFeed Technology providing fast automatic shredding for increased productivity. Simply load the drawer, push the button and walk away. For jam prevention, this machine uses Auto Reverse Technology which automatically stops and reverses the paper if a jam occurs. Also, the 200C's Silent Shred Technology and energy saving Sleep Mode system allow this machine to integrate easily to any environment. With the ability to shred for up to 12 minutes before a cool down period is needed, the 200C is ideal for personal desk side use and includes an 8.5-gallon pull-out bin. Backed by a worry-free 2-year product and service warranty plus a 7-year cutter warranty. 22.19” H x 13.62” W x 20.00” D.
Click The Amazon Buy Now Button Above to Order This Item or a Similar One Directly From Our Amazon Warehouse at a Significant Product Cost or Shipping Cost Discount.
- Automatic shredding for maximum productivity, 200 sheet automatic and 10 sheet manual shredding capacity
- AccuFeed System-fast automatic shredding for medium usage, 8.5 gallon pull-out bin
- Auto Reverse stops and reverses paper if a jam occurs
- Silent Shred offers ultra-quiet performance for shared work spaces
- Energy saving Sleep Mode feature shuts down the shredder after 2 minutes of inactivity
- Innovative touch screen technology with back-lit LEDs
- Shreds documents into 5/32” x 1-1/2” cross-cut particles (Security Level P-4)
- Safely shreds Staples, Paper Clips, Credit Cards, CDs/DVDs and Junk Mail
- Shreds for up to 12 minutes before a 20-minute cool down period is needed
- 2-year product and service warranty plus 7-year cutter warranty
- 1 x Paper Shredder