Digilab 3D20 3D Printer.
The Dremel DigiLab 3D20 Idea Builder 3D Printer is Dremel's most reliable low-cost 3D printer for hobbyists, tinkerers and other users new to 3D printing. The simple design of the printer along with Dremel support team will help you succeed at 3D printing, even without prior experience. The printer comes fully assembled and includes a 0.5 kg spool of Dremel filament. The easy to follow quick-start guide and detailed instructions will help you begin printing right out of the box. Immediately, you will notice the attention to safety with the rigid, fully-enclosed design and 3rd party UL approval. The printer is designed to print with PLA filament onto a non-heated build plate that uses black build tape to help your prints adhere to the build plate. You can begin your printing with the high-quality models pre-loaded on the printer, which can be accessed through the 4” full-color touch screen. You can load your own files from sites such as Thingiverse, with the included Dremel 3D slicer software.
- Countless hours of high quality printing with the most reliable low-cost 3D printer
- Quickly and easily make your 1st print out of the box with completely pre-assembled printer, included 0.5 kilogram spool of filament and clear setup instructions. Maximum build depth (inches): 9
- Far superior safety compared to competition with fully enclosed design, non-heated build plate, PLA-only printing and 3rd party UL safety approval
- Compatible with brand new Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer based on cura, the industry leading open source 3D printing software and gcode files so you can use your favorite slicer
- Accompanied by unparalleled local Dremel customer service support and industry’s best 1-year warranty. Extruder temperature: Up to 230°C, 397°F
- 1 x Printers