Description: Keep your fishing lines in the water hands-free with the BKC PK12 flush-mounted rod holders. Or, control your hands on your fishing rod while using pedals to troll. No matter the conditions, our BKC PK12 is ready to cruise: it rides currents, slices through the chop, and glides over still water with effortless grace.
- THE PERFECT KAYAK FOR OUTDOOR FUN. Our Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC PK12 kayak is built for excitement. Bicycle-style pedals turn a high-efficiency propeller, allowing you to tuck your paddle into the paddle keeper and go hands-free. The hand-operated rudder controls will keep you tracking while underway and enhance your steering capabilities, allowing you to make sharp and quick turns.
- FULLY LOADED ACCESSORIES: Our kayak comes equipped with an ergonomic aluminum frame seat, adjustable aluminum paddle, 2 water-resistant hatches, 3 built-in rod holders, 2 paddle parks, and 1 bungee cargo tie-down. We have all the accessories you need for your next excursion.
- PEDAL DRIVE SYSTEM: Get your kayak moving faster than ever with or without a paddle using the included pedal-driven propeller system. Stop on a dime or go in reverse by just pedaling backward. With an optional trolling motor upgrade, you can customize for even more effortless cruising.
- CRAFTED FOR STABILITY: Our Roto Molded single Piece High-density polyethylene material is superior to inflatable kayaks and a capable craft on the ocean, lake, or river while supporting up to 460 lbs. It rides currents, slices through the chop, and glides over still water with effortless grace.
- EXCEPTIONAL FISHING FEATURES: 2 flush-mount rod holders will keep multiple baited lines in the water at once or just keep the rods out of your way during paddling or pedaling. Whatever your preference, convenience is always an option. BKC PK 12 now has an anchor trolley so any avid fisherman can set their location out at sea without drifting and losing their next catch.