How to switch s mode to windows 10 On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.) On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store. Hard Drive: Upgraded to 512GB PCIe SSD Memory: Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Display: 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body Processor: 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor (Dual-Core, 3.0 GHz Up to 4.1 GHz, 6 MB Cache) Operating system: Windows 10 S Ports: 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.2 Type-A, 1 x USB-C 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack, 1 x RJ-45.
Click The Amazon Buy Now Button Above to Order This Item or a Similar One Directly From Our Amazon Warehouse at a Significant Product Cost or Shipping Cost Discount.
- 【Intel Core i3-1115G4】11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor, Dual-Core 3.0 GHz Up to 4.1 GHz, 6 MB Cache. 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor delivers unmatched speed and intelligence, enabling impressive creating, productivity, and gaming experiences.
- 【15.6” FHD Display】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels. Wireless Wi-Fi 6, Up to 8.5 Hours Battery Life.
- 【Upgraded to 8GB RAM】Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs at the same time. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage.
- 【Upgraded to 512GB NVMe SSD】Boot up in seconds, get to files faster, and have room for loads of files with the lightning-quick solid state drive. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.