Description: The a.B. Biller mahogany 42 special Speargun is built with precision to eliminate 80% of firing noise, and features a stainless steel trigger mechanism. As an efficient spear Hunter, you'll need to have silence on your side.
Color: Mahogany Wood
- Hardened Stainless Spring Steel Tip, with Double Barb, Swivel, and Safety Cap.
- Stainless Spring Steel shaft, 5/16" hardened to Rockwell 44C. Open Muzzle for easy top loading.
- All-natural rubber slings, 9/16" O.D. with stainless steel wishbone, Muzzle, grip, and butt are rugged plastic.
- Redesigned, patented safety allows for easy, one-handed operation featuring silent lock and unlock. Adapts for both right and left-handed positions.
- A patented trigger mechanism manufactured from hardened stainless spring steel and housed in a Nylon cartridge provides smooth and reliable trigger action.