Extra large 6-Quart capacity for convenience accurate temperature control from 100-390 degrees adjust temperature in Degree increments advanced touchscreen display digital timer with built-in automatic shutoff use for French fries, fried chicken, mozzarella sticks and more can also bake, roast, grill, broil or toast 6 pre-programmed cooking recipes The healthy way to fry foods
Click The Amazon Buy Now Button Above to Order This Item or a Similar One Directly From Our Amazon Warehouse at a Significant Product Cost or Shipping Cost Discount.
- THE MODERN WAY TO COOK – The Top-rated air fryers 3 years running, the Brio uses super-heated air and a specially designed cooking chamber that facilitates airflow to quickly and evenly cook all your favorite fried foods to tender, juicy perfection using little to no oil. Everything from fries to wings can be made with fewer calories without sacrificing flavor.
- COOK IT YOUR WAY – You can Air Fry, Broil, Roast, Grill, Bake, Reheat and even Dehydrate. If you’re ever unsure what to make, simply select from a menu of 100 preprogrammed recipes available at your fingertips. NuWave’s team of engineers and professional chefs designed the Brio with a vast temperature range, between 50°F and 400°F to make it easier than ever to prepare just about anything you’d ever want.
- PERFECT RESULTS EVERY TIME – Using the Brio’s integrated digital temperature probe means you never have to guess again! Insert the probe, set the temperature, and then touch and go! The Brio cooks until your food is perfect and then shuts off automatically, so you’ll never undercook or overcook meals again.
- CONSISTENT COOKING TEMPERATURE –The Brio makes sure that the temperature you set is the temperature you get by checking the temperature inside the unit 120 times per second. Other air fryers can shut off as much as 20-40 times per hour, leading to a deviation from the targeted temperature by as much as 40°F.
- CONVENIENT – The 6-quart Brio is the perfect size for cooking 2 pounds of fries, 4 chicken breasts or even a whopping 2 pounds of wings. Yet, it’s compact enough for small apartments, RVs and even dorm rooms. You can even adjust the wattage between 900, 1,500 and 1,800 watts, ensuring you can air fry virtually anywhere you have access to an electric outlet.