2021 Newest 14" HD Laptop Light-Weight.
We sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing How to switch s mode to windows 10 1. On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. 2. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there) 3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store Brand: HP Display: 14" HD Processor: AMD 3020e, 2 C & 4 T Memory: Upgrade to 16GB RAM Storage: Upgrade to 64GB eMMC + 128GB SSD Ports: 1 x 5Gbps USB Type-C 2 x 5Gbps USB Type-A 1 x HDMI 1.4 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo 1 x multi-format SD media card reader Wireless: WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5 Webcam: HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphone Battery Type: 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion Average Battery Life: Up to 10.5 Hours Audio Features: Dual speakers Dimensions: 12.76 x 8.86 x 0.71 inches Weight: 3.24 lbs GM Accessories: Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI cable, USB extension cord and Mouse pad.
- 14" HD Display 14" HD(1366 x 768) Display with micro-edge bezel design, WLED-backlit, BrightView, Enjoy your entertainment with the great quality and high-definition detail of 1 million pixels
- AMD 3000 Series Mobile Processors AMD 3020e, 2 Cores & 4 Thrades, 1.2GHz Base Clock, 2.6GHz Max Boost Clock, 4MB L3 Cache, 6W TDP, Built in 3 Cores Radeon Graphics, Exprience high performance for all your entertainment
- Upgrade to 16GB RAM Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
- Upgrade to 64GB emmc + 128GB SSD Speedy solid-state drive for seanless performance and reliable multitasking, allows you to store a large number of files, improving the reading speed of large files, ensuring daily use and the speed of opening large files, reduce the time of application and file loading
- Windows 10 Home in S mode You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- 1 x HP Laptop