We sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing. How to switch s mode to windows 10 1. On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. 2. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.) 3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store. AMD Athlon Silver 3050U processor Memory: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Drive: 256GB SSD Graphics: AMD Radeon Display: 14 inches 1366 x 768 HD resolution. WLED backlight. Display Operating System: Windows 10 Home in S mode Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C 2 x USB Type-A 1 X AC Smart pin 1 X HDMI 1 x Headphone/microphone combo Power: 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion battery 45 W Smart AC power adapter Speaker Type: Stereo speakers Additional Information: Dimensions: 12.8 x 8.9 x 0.8 Weight: 3.24 lbs.
Click The Amazon Buy Now Button Above to Order This Item or a Similar One Directly From Our Amazon Warehouse at a Significant Product Cost or Shipping Cost Discount.
- AMD Athlon Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics. AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (2.3 GHz, up to 3.2 GHz). Get more done faster on a reliable laptop that can keep up with your everyday tasks.
- 14-inch diagonal HD, SVA, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, (1366 x 768) Display. Gives you the space and clarity you need to get your work done. Weighs 3.24 lbs. and measures 0.8" thin Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, featuring a smaller screen size.
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB DDR4 SDRAM for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 256GB solid state drive (SSD) While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- Up to 10 Hours of battery life means you can transition from morning meetings to evening entertainment without plugging in.
- Windows 10 Home in S mode, You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)