From Apr. 2019, all Toshiba-branded laptops and other PC-related devices sold around the world will carry the Dynabook. All the systems from Dynabook will continue to use such popular sub-brands as Portégé, Tecra, and DynaEdge, so Toshiba just rebrand his laptop, the Dynabook products are still designed and manufactured by Toshiba.The Tecra range of laptops from Dynabook -- recently rebranded from Toshiba -- is designed for mainstream business productivity. With a 15.6-inch screen, these are well made, solid laptops with enough screen size to display sizeable spreadsheets or to have two documents open side by side.The Toshiba Tecra A50-F is a sleekly designed and modern looking 15.6-inch laptop that Toshiba has equipped with modern hardware. The new 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor delivers higher performance and is designed to take your productivity to new heights. Backed by the increased speed of DDR4 memory, and solid state drive, the A50-F gives you the power of a desktop PC and the freedom of a portable laptop.Get a fast and reliable connection in dense wireless environments with gigabit-speed Wi-Fi 6 (802.11AX) on the incredibly light, compact, and flexible Dynabook A50-F. Collaborate in any environment with crisp, clear audio and an ultrabright display.
Click The Amazon Buy Now Button Above to Order This Item or a Similar One Directly From Our Amazon Warehouse at a Significant Product Cost or Shipping Cost Discount.
- Intel Core i7-8565U with UHD 620 (4 cores 8 threads, base clock speed 1.8GHz, max turbo to 4.6GHz, 8MB L3 Cache)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB M.2 SATA SSD
- 15.6" FHD (1920x1080) diagonal widescreen Display, connect laptop with external monitor using bonus IST HDMI Cable.
- 3 x USB 3.2 Gen1, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVD-RW, 1 x VGA, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x SD Card Reader
- One-year warranty from Toshiba, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, Ideal for Student, Home, Professionals, Small Business, and School Education. From Apr. 2019, all Toshiba-branded laptops and other PC-related devices sold around the world will carry the Dynabook trademark. All the systems from Dynabook will continue to use such popular sub-brands as Portégé, Tecra, and DynaEdge, so Toshiba just rebrand laptop trademark, the Dyanbook products are still designed and manufactured by Toshiba