Activate pre-installed Office: 1. Launch any Office app > 2. Start your activation by signing in with your Microsoft Hotmail account(Create a Hotmail account if you don't have one yet, other email account won't work) > 3. Click "Activate Office" > 4. Sign in your account and follow the next prompts. > 5. Complete Step 1, 2 and 3 > 6. Click on Refresh once Office is ready > 7. Open a document and accept the license agreement. How to switch s mode to windows 101. On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. 2. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.) 3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store. KEY FEATURES： Memory: 4GB DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM Storage: 256GB ( 128GB eMMC + 128GB Bundle SD Card) Processor: Intel Celeron N4020 Dual Core 1.1GHz - 2.8GHz Processor, 4MB Cache Display: 15.6 Inches Full HD LED (1980 x 1080) Display Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics Operating system: Windows 10 Home in S Mode + Microsoft 365 Personal 1-year included. (Activation required with 6-months of Windows activation date.) Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 WLAN Connectivity: Wi‑Fi 5 (802.11ac) Ports: ● 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ● 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C ● 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A ● 1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack ●1x DC-in ● 1 X HDMI Keyboard: Backlit Chiclet Keyboard Dimensions L x W x H (inches): 12.81 x 8.5 x 0.78 in Weight: 3.6lb Fingerprint reader.
Click The Amazon Buy Now Button Above to Order This Item or a Similar One Directly From Our Amazon Warehouse at a Significant Product Cost or Shipping Cost Discount.
- 【15.6" FHD Nano-Edge Display】15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare NanoEdge (Non-TouchScreen) Display; Integrated HD Webcam Ideal for impressive color and clarity for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
- 【 4GB DDR4 RAM + 256GB Storage (128GB eMMC + 128GB Bundle SD Card) 】 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 128GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 【Intel Celeron N4020 Dual Core Processor】1.1GHz Base Frequency, up to 2.80 GHz, , Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Enjoy a computer with an Intel Celeron N4020 processor. Experience Intel performance with entertainment features and fast connectivity. The Intel Celeron processor delivers performance in a new computer that fits your lifestyle and budget.
- 【 Bundle with 1 Year of Microsoft office 365】1 Year Microsoft office 365, up to 8 hours+ Lithium-ion polymer battery. 3-Cell Lithium Ion Battery, 14.2" x 9.3" x 0.71", 3.59 lbs. 1 x USB-A 3.2, 1 x USB-C 3.2, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x MicroSD card reader. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth
- 【 Windows 10 Home in S mode 】You can get out of windows 10 S mode to Windows 10 home. Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.